Network with an array of utilities already registered to attend Social Media in the Utilities Sector
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) London (PRWEB UK) 11 January 2014
Social media can serve as a beneficial tool in recruitment, customer relations, brand reputation and can also contribute to commercial success. Against this backdrop, SMi’s 3rd Social Media in the Utilities Sector conference will focus on how the use of social media in utilities has developed in the past few years. This will be enhanced with case studies from utilities detailing recent implementation and lessons learnt. The two-day conference programme contains presentations from leading senior industry figures from an array of utilities including Affinity Water, Northern Powergrid, Jamaica Public Service Company Limited, Vitens, Electricity North West and RWE Npower.
This year's Social Media in the Utilities Sector conference, taking place on 2-3 April 2014 in London, will enable you to network with registered attendees from an array of utilities that include those which have made group bookings such as Scottish Power and Electricity North West.
Key presentations at SMi's 3rd annual Social Media in the Utilities Sector conference include:
• Social customer service and managing social crisis at RWE Npower Beverley Harrington, Brand Reputation and Social Media PR Manager, RWE Npower
Emily Ward, Social Media Marketing Lead, RWE Npower
• JPS’ Push Campaign- Going beyond the “Like” Winsome Callum, Head of Department Corporate Communications, Jamaica Public Service Company Limited
• The changing face of the Social Customer Tim Compton, Digital Community Coach, Affinity Water
• Making water matter: how to engage customers with a commodity Kim Van Gameren, Senior Communications Consultant, Vitens
• Integrating social media into our business Emma Cottle, Internet Services Manager, Northern Powergrid
• Social media integration - sparking interest and empowering teams Jonathan Morgan, External Communications Manager, Electricity North West
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014media-utilities19.asp
Plus, don't miss the pre-conference workshop taking place on 1st April 2014:
Growing your sphere of influence online | Led by Heleana Quartey, Head of Digital UK, Lewis PR
The online sphere provides us with unprecedented opportunities to identify and engage with a growing ecosystem of stakeholders. From customers, independent experts consumer champions, specialist interest groups to media and analysts, there are always new people that we wish to connect with and be wary of. In a sector that is increasingly affected by controversy, businesses will discover potential friends within these groups that can help carry their message forward, or protect against detractors that could damage their reputation.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/social/media/prweb11482138.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Cloud Contact Center's Homepage ]