Dx3 Returns for Its Third Year, Delivering Canada's Premium, Digital Conference Experience
(Marketwire Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 02/18/14 --
Dx3, Canada's largest conference and tradeshow dedicated to digital will feature over 50 renowned speakers in digital marketing, advertising and retail on March 5th and 6th. This year's event will bring together the brightest thought leaders to inspire, connect and activate more than 4,000 attendees over two days.
Ron Tite, Content Curator at Dx3 comments: "We're excited to launch the third annual Dx3 and sharpened our focus by bringing legendary speakers from across North America to the Dx3 stage."
Tite continues: "We continue to grow our content in scope and impact. Our line-up of speakers this year is unprecedented. Duncan Fulton, recently awarded Marketer of the Year, will share insight on how retailers can drive real value through integration. While, Buzzfeed's Eric Harris will talk about how brands need to disrupt the conventional paid media model."
Anthony Lipkin, Marketing Director comments: "By increasing the size of the event this year, we are continuing to build a rich platform for bold thinkers and active members of our community that inspires new initiatives and ventures. Important things are being conceived at Dx3 and both keynotes will elevate the conversation and content."
Dx3 brings together the most influential people to present their ideas to spark action for business's today. And by registering for the "Basic Pass", attendees will have free access all keynotes and innovative show floor experiences including:
- The Dx3 Show Floor - featuring Canada's top retail and marketing technology companies including Microsoft, AOL, Canada Post, PayPal, MasterCard and many more.
- The Retail Collective - a physical representation of what the Retail Store of the Future looks like, today.
- The Extreme Start-ups Acceleration Zone - a showcase of Canada's leading technology start-ups and their respective technologies.
- The Mobile Innovation Store - a concept store that showcases the integration of mobile, tablet and iBeacon technology for retailers.
- The 5 Ideas Theatre - insightful panels that offer approaches for successful digital execution.
In addition to the Basic Pass, Dx3 still has limited tickets remaining for the Dx3 Sessions - featuring 40+ sessions delivered by Sid Lee, Microsoft, Walmart, AOL, Loblaws, The Barbarian Group, Shop.ca, and many more. Tickets are currently on sale for $399. To register, go to http://www.dx3canada.com
Dx3 is Canada's largest conference and trade show focused on digital marketing, digital advertising and digital retailing. It brings agencies, brands, publishers & retailers together for two days of networking and education.
Press Contact: Dx3
Liberty + Co
Source: Dx3 Canada
[ Back To Cloud Contact Center's Homepage ]