|[February 20, 2014]
Research and Markets: South African Data Centre Market Research Report
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rhm22/south_african)
has announced the addition of the "South
African Data Centre Market" report to their offering.
The South African data centre market is fast maturing, and it is viewed
by service providers as an exciting market with endless opportunities.
Companies are seeking to transform from a capital expenditure model to
operating expenditure model by reducing their total cost of ownership.
The result has, therefore, been a more prominent move towards data
centre outsourcing. The recent economic downturn and the constant
pressure on business environment by advanced and fast evolving
technology have also forced companies to develop IT strategies to reduce
costs while inreasing efficiency and ensuring global competitiveness.
The research service explores these issues, as well as the growth
potential and opportunities in the data centre market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing? If so, how long will it continue to grow and at
- What is the current competitive landscape in South Africa?
- What are the key drivers and restraints in the data centre market?
- Which services are currently offered in South Africa?
- What is the impact of the infrastructural developments in
telecommunications on the data centre market?
- What is the current and potential data centre market size in South
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Total Data Centre Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
3. Co-location Segment Breakdown
4. Managed Hosting Segment Breakdown
5. Web and Application Hosting Segment Breakdown
6. Hosted Security Segment Breakdown
7. Others Segment Breakdown
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2rhm22/south_african
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ Back To Cloud Contact Center's Homepage ]