HITEC News: Flyte Systems Launches InfoBoard Touchscreen Airline and Hotel Travel Convenience System
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 25, 2014
Flyte Systems will unveil three hospitality travel service innovations at HITEC in Los Angeles June 23 – 26:
• InfoBoard, a new interactive touchscreen that combines real-time airline flight information with weather, traffic, and social media for easy-to-use travel convenience that saves guests time
• An enhanced EventBoard that joins HD digital signage with cloud-portal interaction for flexible, automated activity-display management that gives guests valuable information in one place and enables staff to update events remotely 24/7
• An Apple-compatible FlytePass boarding pass printing solution for Mac users Flyte Systems is the leading provider of airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality industry, digital signage systems, convention centers and related businesses. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services. InfoBoard Glance-and-Go Information Hub Frees Staff, Increases Revenue "Guests today travel more and expect comprehensive travel information services at their hotels. Flyte Systems' new InfoBoard delivers this in a cost-effective subscription package," said Scott Triphahn, Flyte Systems vice president. "InfoBoard is a one-stop, glance-and-go information hub that combines real-time airline arrivals and departures for multiple airports with more than a dozen travel modules. One display provides airline schedules, weather, traffic, and social media, plus local business advertising to increase revenue. It gives guests a one-stop information hub." InfoBoard is a 24-hour concierge that frees up staff by giving guests answers to their questions before they ask. InfoBoard pays for itself by enabling hotels to post revenue-enhancing amenities along with local advertising. The system is available in floor-mounted and wall units to match any décor. EventBoard Offers Remote Scheduling for Automated Event Displays At HITEC, Flyte Systems will also demonstrate its EventBoard, with a cloud-based management portal that allows staff to remotely update property events and meeting room assignments. Staff can schedule future posts in advance. Coming events appear automatically at an appropriate time and date so guests always see accurate event information. All Flyte Systems advanced travel information solutions are subscription based, with no software or licensing fees. Mac-Ready FlytePass Uses 50% Less Power, Sports Edgy New Design The company's FlytePass boarding pass printing solution is now Mac-ready for Apple-using properties. FlytePass technology is housed in an edgy hardware design with clean, crisp lines that are on-trend with current hotel design. The elegant, esthetically distinctive, Mac-ready FlytePass uses 50% less power and still delivers the familiar functions and reliability Apple is known for. Flyte Systems Provides Real-Time Flight Information Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel, FlyteTouch, FlytePad with handheld mobile airline information, and EventBoard. The company's latest innovation is InfoBoard, which combines airline flight information with total property way-finding, weather, traffic, area attractions, and much more.
• FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling mounted high-definition, flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
• FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
• FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
• FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
• FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad, enabling hotel staff to provide guests with airline information anywhere and anytime.
• EventBoard displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
• InfoBoard is a cost effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more. Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems' applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
The Flyte Systems Division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago, Illinois, is the leading provider of subscription-based environmentally responsible airport flight information displays for the hospitality, convention center, and digital signage industries and related businesses. It delivers accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not FAA-regulated scheduled departure times that may omit last minute changes. Properties are able to differentiate their products and boost customer loyalty and repeat business with 'glance-and-go' content critical to a traveler's day. Flyte Systems' product suite builds upon ITS's 50-year history as the leading provider of live flight information to airports, airlines, government agencies, port authorities, and other travel-based businesses. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer new web-based travel technology and product lines. In addition to using Energy Star-compliant digital displays, Flyte products help significantly reduce energy consumption by eliminating unnecessary trips to the airport. Customers include Marriott, Hyatt, Westin, Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn, Days Inn, Hilton, Doubletree, Hotel Sofitel, Adam's Mark, Renaissance and Crowne Plaza hotels, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/FlyteSystems/InfoBoard/prweb11963048.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Cloud Contact Center's Homepage ]