100% Off to Call Colombia on Independence Day, with LlamaColombia.com
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) July 19, 2014
LlamaColombia.com celebrates Independence Day with a special offer: 100% off to call any landline in Colombia on Independence Day. Why? Because national days are all about people coming together no matter the country they currently live in, no matter the distance that separates them.
Parades, dancing, and traditional food may be well seasoned with long calls to Colombia. This is the gift LlamaColobia.com offers all chibchombianos around the world.
The offer is valid on July 20th, providing the possibility to call any landline in Colombia for free on Independence day. The sole condition is to have at least $0.01 worth of Voice Credit left in your account with LlamaColombia.com.
The service LlamaColombia.com offers is intuitive and easy to use. Calls may be placed:
• from any landline, mobile, or even payphone in the world, through local or toll free access numbers.
• using the app called KeepCalling, which is not chargeable. The iOS and Android applications may be used to call without having to dial any access number, and even any phone number at all. Once logged in the app, customers can use their phone Contacts list to call.
• from any PC with an Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers' accounts. Another way to surprise the dear ones living back home in Colombia on Independence Day is to offer them a special gift: top up their cell phones. The process takes less than 1 minute and the credit is sent instantly to the destination number. Movistar, Claro, Tigo, Uff Movil, and Virgin Mobile top ups are available, with values ranging from $5 to $61.25. Additionally, LlamaColombia.com applies an extra bonus for each order placed: customers receive 2% of the value of the purchase in Thank You points. Whenever customers reach 1,000 Thank You points, they can convert them into $10 Voice Credit that they can use to call Colombia for free. Also, customers may use a newly implemented feature, which can reduce the time they spend recharging a mobile by up to 50%. All they need to do is:
• Log in to their account.
• Go to the Mobile Recharge page. All the prepaid numbers recharged in the last 90 days will be listed here.
• Select the number they want to recharge. Both the country and the operator the number belongs to will be automatically filled in.
• Choose the amount of the recharge and continue to the checkout page.
In addition to user-friendly services and attractive offers, LlamaColombia.com focuses on safe online commerce. This is why there are several security filters, protecting customers from possible frauds and making all transactions 100% safe. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
The safe transactions and easy-to-use products make LlamaColombia.com a reliable partner in keeping a close relationship with friends and family, no matter the country they live in. "My experience was excellent. The transaction was quick and easy. I definitely recommend this service to other people who want to call internationally." (freddypaya, LlamaColombia.com customer, on ResellerRatings.com)
LlamaColombia.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. KeepCalling, the company behind LlamaColombia.com, also offers other telecom solutions apart from Voice Credit and Mobile Recharge: Virtual Number, Monthly Plans, Web Call and Web SMS through various ethnic websites. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to over 200,000 consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. In 2013, Inc Magazine listed KeepCalling as the 16th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12029042.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Cloud Contact Center's Homepage ]