Global Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Market: Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014 - 2020
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Albany, New York (PRWEB) August 10, 2014
The Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) offered in the market are integrated with PLM, SCM, and ERP applications to offer the visibility, control, and synchronization to allow manufactures transform its processes. Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) aims at improving the process capability than production capability. Previously used manual operations have been turned into paperless operations for faster data transfer and for making better decision by Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). Connected network of various MES systems at production site, plant level, and process site is one such instance of the MES technology. Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) has aided manufacturers to attain high productivity at reduced cost in quick turnaround time.
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) offer solutions to analyze and report resource availability, schedule and update orders, assemble exhaustive execution data including process parameters, labor usage, material usage, and order and equipment status among others. It accesses routing data, bill of material from the base ERP system, and helps in real-time shop floor monitoring and reporting that feeds activity data back to the base system.
Browse Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Market report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/manufacturing-execution-systems.html.
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) cater to the demand of various process and discrete industries, including chemical, food and beverages, life science, water and wastewater management, paper and pulp, oil and gas, power, medical devices, aerospace and defense, and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG). Process industries have adopted MES before few years; however, discrete industries are very large in nature and are expected to witness substantial growth in the near future. Healthcare, automobile, aerospace and defense, and FMCG are the key sectors in the discrete industry, and is anticipated to witness high growth in the near future.
Expanded product portfolios and growing product complexity is propelling the need for updating the traditional manufacturing execution systems (MES). With increasing globalization, manufacturing companies are mandate to improve their process across multiple plants through an efficient governance and coordination model. Process standardization across manufacturing units situated in various regions is a key for manufacturers. Moreover, necessity for real-time visibility, need to effectively manage evolving challenges, and the progressive revolution into a demand-driven economy, will drive the market is expected to drive market over the forecast period.
North America is the market leader in the global Manufacturing Execution System (MES) closely followed by Europe. The market in Europe is mainly driven by manufacturing units in Poland. APAC is on the verge of becoming the manufacturing hub for most industries, and is therefore anticipated to have immense potential for the MES market in the near future.
Currently, the market players that offer Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions provide systems with numerous functionalities and facilitates optimum utilization with high production quality at reduced cost. Modern Manufacturing Execution System (MES) offer an improved solution that boosts time to market for complex and innovative products while meeting new product demand. The companies are integrating innovative intelligent devices into products; hence, manufacturers are adopting MES to manage quality, optimize efficiencies and reduce downtime, meet compliance regulations, and improve visibility in the process.
Some of the major players in the Manufacturing Execution Systems Market include ABB Ltd., Apriso Corporation, Andea Solutions, Eyelit Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International, Inc, General Electric Co. (GE), Operator System Aps, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Schneider Electric S.A., SAP AG, Siemens AG, and Werum Software and System among others.
Get report sample PDF copy from here: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2724.
This research report analyzes this market on the basis of its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World This report provides comprehensive analysis of:
• Market growth drivers
• Factors limiting market growth
• Current market trends
• Market structure
• Market projections for upcoming years This report is a complete study of current trends in the market and industry growth drivers and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter's five force model analysis, and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants, along with a detailed value chain analysis. Reasons for buying this report:
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth.
• It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow.
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future.
• It provides pin-point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
• It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA/Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12079122.htm
(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Cloud Contact Center's Homepage ]